MCCARTHYS DEVELOP FULLY INTEGRATED SOFTWARE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF CORE MEAT PROCESSING FUNCTIONS THROUGHOUT AUSTRALASIA.
Who are we?
McCarthys offer smart, innovative, and adaptive IT service solutions, streamlining the management of core meat processing functions throughout Australasia. Our fully integrated software solutions help maximise efficiency, traceability, and profitability. Based in the Hawkes Bay, our team prides itself on its reputation as trusted business partners dedicated to excellent customer service.
About the opportunity:
We’re looking for a Test Analyst who has the same passion for quality and excellence that we do. The successful candidate will work with our testing, business systems analyst and development teams to ensure that our software continues to be industry leading.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing testing plans
- Executing all levels of testing (functional, regression)
- Analysing and reporting test results including performance, usability, bugs, and errors
- Maintain and keep our testing environment.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolving tier 3 support issues
Ideally you would have the following skills:
- An understanding of different testing methodologies and processes
- Experience in testing websites and web applications
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills and a detailed-orientated mindset
- Familiar with Jira, Excel, and SQL
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have testing experience but are passionate about technology, solving problems, and have a thirst to learn - we still want to hear from you as you may be exactly the person we are looking for.
How to apply:
Please include your CV and Cover Letter with your application. Applications for this role can be made via seek by the 26th of June.